Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm alive!

So...I don't think anyone even reads this "blog" but whatever. I recently had my first stay in the hospital and this is the reason for me being m.i.a. I can't really explain the things I've been through these last three months. I tried writing it in my journal but I couldn't put it onto paper. It's like, it's there in my mind and that's where it'll stay. The only thing I can say to describe the experience is just imagine being aware of what's going on around you but physically not being able to do anything about it. I was unable to make my own decisions and do things on my own. My family is the only reason I survived this whole ordeal. They made decisions for me, that ultimately saved my life. They took care of me when I was quite literally, at my lowest. I don't want to get too personal but I'm here and I'm better and I thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment